Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

I've Been Tagged! Twice! {Part 1}




Naomi and Emma have been darlings and tagged me! Naomi made up this super fun tag and I can't wait to answer the questions.

Rules: 

~ Paste the button onto your blog post.   
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
Now for the fun...
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting :-D

Now on to the questions:

Naomi's questions~

Are there flowers in your bedroom?

At the moment, only some dried flowers. Though I expect Emma will bring in some fresh ones once we have them. I share a room with my two sisters, and Emma always keeps it looking beautiful.:)

Who was your first - really first - fictional crush?

I honestly can't remember. I don't think I had any fictional crushes when I was very young. The first one I remember was Horatio Hornblower, which was considerable. I think perhaps I liked characters before that, but no one I particularly remember. It's funny how when we first watched Hornblower Emma immediately liked Archie and I immediately liked Horatio.  I wonder what made us like one more than the other. That's so interesting.




Why not two?


Why not three?

What is - in your opinion - the prettiest Little House book cover?

I can't pick a particular favorite, but I do love 'The First Four Years'. I also love 'On the Banks of Plum Creek', and 'By the Shores of Silver Lake', and 'Little Town on the Prairie'. And all of them.:)



On pictures, do you smile with teeth or without?                                                               

I used to try not to because I thought my teeth looked funny, but now I do because I realize I look funnier when I smile with my mouth closed.  At the moment I'm missing considerable teeth, but I smile with the ones I have anyway.

In 'Return to Cranford' Miss Matty gets a turban. What do you think of her          turban?                                                                                                                                                 
I can't say I dislike the turban. I wouldn't say it's particularly attractive, but it's kind of fun.  However I prefer her adorable caps.

Tilly!


Did you get fooled this year on April 1st?                                                                                
No, I did not.                                                                                                                                              

Do you think it's rude when girls re-do their whole hairstyle in public?                   

It's not something I would prefer to do, and it can be distracting depending on the situation. It seems to be rather a common thing in some circles. I don't think it's necessarily rude, I suppose it could be, but as I said it isn't something I would do.

What's your least favorite song in 'The Sound of Music'?                                                
You know I haven't seen this musical in years. I like the musick( that's the old spelling :) quite well, I think. I'm afraid I couldn't pick a least favorite because I don't remember that many of the songs very well.

Do you chew your inside cheeks when you're think?                                                         
No, I don't think I do.                                                                                                                               

Your how-many-ienth post is this?                                                                                         

Fourth.:)                                                                                                                                                     

What's your favorite Dickens movie?                                                                                       

Oh, perhaps Little Dorrit. There are just so many and they're all sooo good! Well, almost                all.:)                                                                                                                                                                    
I love Arthur and Amy!
And here is a positively hilarious picture of Mr. Pecksniff, just because. Martin Chuzzlewit is another one of my favorites. It's so funny!


What should you be doing right now?                                                                                    

Haha. Well, I had set aside this time for posting, but I have plenty of things I could be doing. Such as practicing piano or violin, and we have company coming in a half hour.

I'm making this a two-part post, meaning this is it for now and I'll answer Emma's questions and tag people as soon as is convenient. 'Til then!



                                                           

                                     

7 comments:

Emma, Plain and Tall said...

Why not two pictures of Horatio? And you'd better throw in one of Archie while you're at it. Or two. Or three. "You have to keep your passengers happy." :-)

MR. PECKSNIFF. Heehee. :-)

Naomi Bennet said...

Haha, I don't think people will complain about more than one picture. :-)

Thank you for answering these questions, Sadie! And you're most welcome indeed. :-)

Oh yes, 'The First Four' years has a lovely cover. A small happy family... it's so cute. I remember when I was small I loved Laura's green shoes. (I know, that was random.)

Oh, you girls have to watch the Sound of Music again! It's such a timeless charming classic. :-)

Till then!:-)

Olivia said...

It seems that I really must watch the Horatio Hornblower series…;)

Sadie said...

Yes, Olivia, you must.:)

Sadie said...

YES OLIVIA YOU MUST.

Sadie said...

Whoops, that was Emma, on Sadie's account. ;-P This is Emma too, come to think of it.

Natalie said...

I want to see the Horatio Hornblower movies!
That is so interesting that you and your sister immediately liked different guys on the show! It worked out perfectly, though, didn't it? ;)
Heehee, happy 4th post!!
I'm enjoying your blog immensely! :)